ONIG Education Day - Sept. 21, 2012 - St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
ONIG is pleased to announce our fall Education day, to be held at St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton on September 21, 2012 (0830-1430hrs). Please mark your calendars!
To register for this event, please click here (deadline, September 16, 2012).
Tentative Agenda (updated Sept 19 2012)
- 0830-0845 Registration/ Breakfast
- 0845-0900 Opening Remarks: Margaret McCormack, ONIG President
- 0900-0915 Welcome and Overview of SJHH: Winnie Doyle, CNE and VP Patient Services
- 0915-0945 SJHH Clinical Informatics Department Overview: initiatives including Electronic Interview Recruitment Tool: Speakers: Jacqueline Lata, Sharon Gormley
- 0945-1015 Observation, Seclusion, Restraint Application (OSRA): Speakers: Sue Garton, Claudia Leduc, Shelley Wright, David Walther
- 1015-1100 Innovation Café: Coffee/ Tea/Networking Break Featuring: Surgical Patient Tracking Board, ORSA, OSCAR, e-Interview, Critical Care System, Integrated Comprehensive Care Project, Clinical Informatics New Staff presentation
- 1100-1145 Integrated Comprehensive Care Project: Carolyn Gosse, Paula Starbuck, Michelle Russell
- 1145 - 1245 Lunch/ Innovation Café (continued)
- 1300-1345 Surgical Patient Tracking Board; incorporating the Patient Voice: Speakers: Cynthia Martin, Jacqueline Lata
- 1345 - 1415 SJHH – What we’ve accomplished, where we are going next? Jackie Barrett, Director, Clinical Services - Women’s and Infants', Critical Care, Firestone, Respiratory, Endoscopy, ENT, Corporate Patient Flow and Clinical Informatics
- 1415-1420 Closing Remarks: Margaret McCormack, ONIG President
For more details related to travel, hotel, and parking, please view the full agenda
Biographies of speakers
- Claudia Leduc
- Cynthia Martin
- Sharon Gormley
- Sue Garton
- Jacqueline Lata
- Winnie Doyle
- Carolyn Gosse, Paula Starbuck, Michelle Russell
- Jacqueline Barrett
Cost (includes meal/refreshments):
- ONIG Members $25.00
- Non ONIG Members $30.00
Other registration options:
- Attend via OTN (free - 15 spots available): Register by clicking the register link at the top of this page and selecting the OTN registration option. ONIG Education Committee member will confirm your registration and send you the OTN Link. Your site OTN contact will be able to subsequently register with OTN.
- Attend via free web casting: Click the register link at the top of this page and select the 'web casting option'. An ONIG Education Committee member will confirm your registration and send you the web cast link.